Friday, May 11, 2012

Having Faith

Everything in this world happens for a reason..we just have to take it at face value, figure out the lesson within it and learn from it...instead of trying to make it more the what it is..I have a bad habit of stressing things I have no control over and going out of my element and doing things to force things to happen instead of chilling and just letting it play out..i feel like I've cheated myself out of allot of good times because i was impatient. time is of the essence and its precious and its to short to live it crying stressed and worrying about what you don't have instead of cherishing all that you do have...well I'm over it..its time i live life with a smile and confidence and high hopes for the future...whats suppose to be in my life will be and what doesn't wasn't suppose to be...there's no reason in forcing anything to happen because at the end of the day it will never play out how you want it to because in reality it was never in the mix it was something you forced to be there, therefore it will fail... don't


lesson of the day: enjoy what you have, pay no attention to what you don't and whats meant to be in your life will come sooner or later..just enjoy life until it does!

No comments:

Post a Comment